Spaced Out! Only
- Added Party Line Phone building.
- Added Radbolt Joint Plate building.
- Added Automation Broadcaster and Automation Broadcast Receiver buildings.
- Rockets now burn one hex worth of fuel when taking off and landing.
- Rockets in old save files that are in-flight and have at least some fuel or oxidizer in their tanks will have their fuel and oxidizer tanks topped off to prevent stranding rockets.
- Rebalanced rocket engine fuel consumption rates, resulting in changes to the ranges of rockets.
- Increased CO2 Engine range from 4 to 6.
- Increased Sugar Engine range from 4 to 6.
- Increased Steam Engine range from 6 to 10.
- Increased Small Petrol Engine fuel efficiency to change base range from 6 to 10.
- Increased Petrol Engine fuel efficiency to change range per tank from 6 to 10.
- Increased Hydrogen Engine fuel efficiency to change range per tank from 9 to 16.
- Reduced the number of Radbolts the Radbolt engine can store from 4800 to 4000. This results in a maximum range decrease of 24 to 20.
- Adjusted the power and burden of rocket engines to speed up space flights and bring some under-performing engines more in line with the rest.
- Rockets with the Round Trip toggle active will now wait until POI harvesting is complete before returning to their source.
- Increased maximum height of the Steam Engine from 20 to 25.
Changes & Improvements
- Fullscreen mode is now borderless (game doesn’t minimize when using a secondary monitor).
- Added sound for automation & radiation toggle overlay activation.
- Updated all supported localizations.
- Added sounds for Conveyor Rail Germ Sensor, Element Sensor and Temperature Sensor.
- Added hammer strike sounds for Conveyor Rail Germ Sensor, Element Sensor and Temperature Sensor, Conveyor Chute and Conveyor Shutoff.
Spaced Out! Only
- The length of the pending path is now shown when selecting a rocket destination.
- Limited the height of rockets to 30 tiles when no engine exists to define the height.
- Added Rover Lander deploy Starmap animation.
- Added launch/land animations for Interplanetary Payload on starmap.
- Adjusted Trailblazer Lander starmap animation to appear over the target world.
- The Temporal Tear Opener is no longer deconstructable.
- Added sound for Trailblazer Lander on the starmap.
- Added sound for Rover Lander and Escape Pod on the starmap .
- Added sound for Temporal Tear on the starmap.
- Art changes to buildings with Radbolt input ports.
- Spacefarer Conduit Port Tiles art revision.
- Ladder Bed art and animation revision.
- Wall Toilet’s output is only blocked by substantial liquid amounts on the output tile.
- Added sound for Ladder Bed.
- Added sound for rocket Scout Lander landing sequence.
- Fixed lighting and biome tinting on Linux and other platforms where it was previously inverted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an unexpected column of natural tiles to appear on load.
- Removed stray black lines sticking out from some tile artwork.
- Duplicants and critters will no longer idle in locations where Airflow Tiles, Mesh Tiles, Insulated Tiles, and Farm Tiles are being constructed.
- Wall Pot can now be placed next to a tile under construction.
- Fixed Drecko description in Care Package screen to reflect its true diet.
- Added missing input bindings text for tools.
- Fixed typo in dying off germs tooltip.
- Fixed crash that could occur when a very sleepy Duplicant used the Teleporter Transmitter.
- Duplicants can no longer use a Mess Table when it’s non-operational.
Base Game Only
- Fixed crash clicking on Red Alert notification.
- Fixed crash when a Duplicant in a Command Capsule loses their balloon.
- Fixed issue where a space destination returned less than the reserved amount.
Spaced Out! Only
- Fixed bug where Spacefarer Ports could get stuck in a blocked state when they should be able to vent into space.
- Fixed bug where Diamond Press was not playing sound.
- Fixed several starmap rocket animation issues affecting self-destruct and mining animation playback.
- Fixed disease source visualization of Wall Toilets.
- The Mini Liquid Pump no longer leaks Nuclear Waste.
- "Switch Planetoid" keyboard shortcuts now work while the starmap screen is open.
- Fixed disappearing progress bar of the Radbolt Generator when switching to Materials/Decor overlays.
- Wall Toilet is no longer operational when missing wall tiles.
- Fixed issue for dynamic music "To the Stars" where it only played the beginning section.