Spaced Out! Only
- World traits applied to many worlds in a cluster.
- Added Radbolt Sensor building.
- Added Classic Rime Cluster.
- Added "storage full" automation output ports to buildings that store and consume Radbolts.
- Added an in-world effect when an area has a high amount of radiation.
- The Duplicant in the Cryotank 3000 will now always spawn with the "Ancient Knowledge" trait, granting them 3 skill points and preventing them from spawning with any traits that make them bad at tasks.
Added new Duplicant traits
- Starry Eyed.
- Glow Stick.
- Radiation Eater.
Added new world traits
- Lush Core.
- Radioactive Crust.
- Metallic Caves.
- Crashed Satellites.
- Frozen Friend.
Added New achievements
- First Teleport of Call.
- Soft Launch.
- GMO A-OK.
- Mine the Gap.
- Radical Trip.
- Sweeter Than Honey.
- Morale High Ground.
- That’s Rad.
- Cluster Conquest.
Changes & Improvements
- Database entries for buildings list classification for room requirements.
- Rework creature diet Database entry to show input/output rates.
- List Element consumers and producers in Database entries.
- Asteroid selection screen resizes according to screen height.
- Updated all localizations.
- World traits are now configured using worldTraitRules. If none are specified and world traits are enabled it defaults to 2-4 traits.
- Added Duplicant whistling sound for Grooming Station interaction.
- Added hammer strike sound for Atmosuit Checkpoint.
- Added sound for dead Duplicant carrying interaction.
- Added hammer strike sound for Weight Plate.
- Added Duplicant mourning sound.
Base Game Only
- The clock tooltip now displays the world type in instead of a random name. Saves created prior to the Breath of Fresh Air update will default to "Terra".
Spaced Out! Only
- Added rocket interior building restrictions to recreation buildings.
- Party Line Phone calling animation changes when duplicants call each other at the same time.
- The cluster name is now displayed in the clock tooltip.
- Moved Radbolt Joint Plate to Radiation Refinement tech.
- Element Categories such as "Refined Metal" and "Filtration Medium" now have Database pages.
- Improved worldgen rules including more reliably placing Iron Volcanos on Tundra Asteroid.
- Changed Materials Science research to Applied Sciences research .
- Added Party Line Phone sound.
- Added Party Line Phone hammer strike sound.
- Added different hammer strike sounds for different door types.
- Added hammer strike sounds for the Ribbon Reader & Writer.
- Added sound for Temporal Tear Opener.
- Fixed element name in geyser tooltip.
- Fixed double "Effects:" typo in room overlay text.
- Fixed Database recipe links for seeds and eggs not working.
- Worldgen: Always draw world borders over biomes below the surface.
- Fixed spacing typos in the Thermo Regulator and Thermo Aquatuner.
- Research Systems Database entry now reflects differences in base game and Spaced Out! Content.
- Fixed inverted shader issue for tiled blocks and world zone textures affecting Linux.
- Fix Duplicant skill links in the Database, and don’t include references to removed skills or skills from DLC if not enabled.
- Fixed dead Database hyperlinks for Duplicant skills.
- Removed blank tooltips in the destination selection screen.
- Nyctophobic duplicants are once again afraid of the dark.
- Added missing status strings to the Refrigerator.
- Potential fix for suits being delivered to the wrong locker.
- The "Volcanic Activity" world trait now uses an Abyssalite border instead of Granite.
- Reduce overall frame time by spreading out a few more systems.
- Implemented performance improvements relating to hitches caused by UI updates.
Spaced Out! Only
- Prevent crash when loading a save with identically named worlds.
- Saturn Critter Trap vents gas correctly again.
- Duplicants can no longer attack Experiment 52B using the attack tool.
- Dead Duplicants are no longer brought back to life and put in escape pods during Abandon Ship sequence.
- Fixed crash that could occur during Abandon Ship! sequence.
- Add missing Party Line Phone status item.
- Fixed Party Line Phone consuming power when not in use.
- Changed Helium Cloud description to accurately reflect composition.
- Fixed hyperlink for Orbital Research Center and Materials Study Terminal to point to proper DLC research Database entry.
- Fixed "colony lacks skill" tooltip on Materials Study Terminal.
- Fixed Artifact Module crash when updating status items in space.
- Changed the Radiation systems Database entry so it doesn’t show up in the base game.
- Fixed issue where a rocket would sometimes incorrectly say it had enough fuel for a trip when it did not.
- Fixed issue where a rocket would sometimes say it did not have enough fuel for a trip when it did.
- Fixed Rover’s status item tooltips displaying incorrect name.
- Fixed Major/Minor Irritation tooltips on Shower.
- Fixed a typo in the Supply Teleporter Output description.
- Optimized some textures, fixing an atlas overflow error when clicking on a Teleporter for the first time.
- Fixed crash composting certain mutant seeds.
- Worldgen: Removed Superconductive Asteroid’s crust, which was unintentionally added.
- Fixed Temporal Tear Opener animation playback issue.
- Fixed Interplanetary Launcher and Landing Beacon not detecting obstructions on certain worlds.
- Fixed issue where building on a Regolith Asteroid could result in infinite digging.