- Added WeGame modding support.
Changes and Improvements
- Adjustments to meters on many buildings when using colorblind settings.
- Adjusted lineweight for Electric Grill.
- Updated localizations.
Spaced Out! only
- Enclosed Telescope now shows sunburn and Radiation protection percentages in building effects description.
- Experiment 52B now lists kcal to resin kg conversion ratio in Database entry.
- Planetoids in the Starmap now display Peak Lux and Cosmic Radiation values in the World Traits section of their details panel.
- Added info about sunburn/radiation protection to Enclosed Telescope description.
- Added trait icons to the World Traits section of the planetoid detail panel.
- Linux: Fixed issue where world traits were different from Windows/OSX.
- Fixed issue where Neural Vacillator could not be used after recharging.
- Prevented crash caused by loading large colony preview images.
- Restored consumable screen table header tooltips. Also fixed weird image size change on hover.
- Critters no longer idle where an under construction Pneumatic Doors is placed.
- Sweepys are no longer afraid of literally everything; now they are only afraid of critters.
- Potential fixes for rare Sweepy crashes when unloading or charging at a Sweepy’s Dock.
- When a Sweepy explodes, it no longer deposits its displayed object under the ground.
- Sweepy sweeping text no longer overlaps picked up resource text.
- Duplicants equipping a suit that needs charging now first put on the suit before running to the suit dock.
- Suit storage is now only used when the suit is actually equipped; it’s not enough for it to be assigned.
- Updated worn suit repair strings to point to the correct building.
- Removed equippable prioritizable on chore cancel.
- Fixed Glass Forge FX flicker.
- Fixed comet detector tooltip indicating "Good" quality regardless of actual quality.
- Fixed mass display rounding error on cell selection tooltip.
- Major/Minor Eye Irritation debuff strings are now consistent.
- Fixed some typos in the Database.
Spaced Out! only
- Fixed issue where Rocket restrictions were sometimes applied incorrectly on load if the Rocket Control Station was loaded after the other buildings.
- Fixed issue where copy settings on farm plots would plant the wrong mutation of seed.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when research finishes while using the Materials Study Terminal.
- Fixed crash when a Rover was given a Balloon. Robots are not allowed to have balloons due to implementation constraints.
- Refreshed crew panel onspawn so ’crew’ or ’all’ highlights correctly on the first click.
- Solid tiles inside a Rocket beside the door now prevent Duplicants from navigating through them.
- Fixed deconstructed buildings tiles affecting Radiation-blocking values.
- Trailblazer Landers no longer deploy multiple Duplicants or allow Duplicants from the surface to teleport up to the Rocket in orbit.
- Fixed missing "Too Much Liquid" text on non-start worlds.
- Fixed issue where rummaging satellites sometimes yielded unusable Data Banks intended for the base game.
- Fixed crash when disinfecting a Radbolt Engine.
- Fixed crash when deploying a Duplicant wearing a Lead Suit.
- Radbolt Chamber no longer consumes a tiny amount of Radbolts on load. This fixes an issue where the output automation port is red on load.
- Fixed crash deconstructing a Rocket with a Drillcone.
- Fixed issues causing Rocket detail screen UI to sometimes show a previously selected Rocket’s Artifact module information.
- Fixed or added various links, including for Atmo Suit Dock and Atmo Suit Checkpoint in Atmo Suits tutorial.
- Updated Space POI descriptions to match current resources contained.
- Significantly reduced memory allocations in Starmap calculations which was causing a performance issue.