Update December 16, 2020
- Added a 20 Strength, stationary, Panzer IIIB as an extra 7th Panzer unit to the map as a back up in the extremely rare situations where the other 7th Panzer units somehow are destroyed.
- Proximity scripts check for this new unit for scenario success trigger.
- The two other 7th Panzer units are now full 15 overstrength.
- Switched a couple French units from Hold Active to Hold Position Fire.
- French Strongpoint at Chimay changed into a Minefield to prevent any possibility of it destroying mission critical 7th Panzer units.
- Removed hidden victory condition trigger.
- All briefing markers pointing to sunken Lelystad have been moved.
- Increased portrait variety in debriefing.
- Changes in new player traits.
- Aggressive Deployment trait now works as its description says.
- Force Dispersion no longer cancels Force Concentration, so the two can be combined to get max 2 heroes per unit.
- Terrain Expern now improves both base and max entrenchment.
- Main menu will now display "Field Marshal Edition" if FM pack or all of its components (purchased separately) are installed.
- Various tweaks in UI layouts to better accomodate long localized strings.
- Fixed color of unit strength in unit list (red when below maximum).
- Increased the gap between unit class icon and text when indicating assignable classes for a hero.
- Various improvements in the tournament implementation.
- Fixed crash which some people experienced when creating new challenges.
- Fixed UI sometimes getting grayed and disabled at the end of MP games.
- Fixed table merging issues encountered in some mods.
- Converted tables with main menu content (campaigns, scenarios, tutorials and multiplayer entry lists) to open text format for easier modding.
- Mod manager can now show preview image for local mods (it will look for preview.jpg, preview.jpeg and preview.png files).
- Mod manager will now detect Steam Workshop subscribed mods and update the list on the fly.