Changes to the Black Cat Heist
- Fixed a crash related to low effect quality when quitting the level.
- Fixed a desync issue where Xun Kang would teleport to the balcony for clients.
- Fixed an issue where Players were able to jump on top of the vault.
- Brightend up the area around the bar after the chandelier has come down.
- Fixed an issue where Li Deng can’t be shouted down after having been affected by poison.
- Fixed an issue where the "Master of floatation" achievement could be unlocked in loud using the helicopter escape.
- Fixed an issue where the vault and winch audio kept playing after the vault had stopped.
- Fixed an issue where the chandelier ropes would disappear if the player stands too close.
- Fixed a visual issue where a misplaced shadow could be seen on the roof near the bathrooms.
- Fixed an issue where Hoxton was blocked as a potential teammate, this is also fixed for Ukrainian Prisoner.
- Fixed a visual issue where the "Crew Deck" sign was only visible when the player was standing directly underneath.
- Fixed a missing collision near the stairs leading up from the crew deck.
- Tweaked lighting and shadows in the level.
- Fixed an issue where the waypoint would instantly appear for the mission equipment if the barman was in the courtyard.
- Tweaked the Triad members to make them easier to kill.