Update June 24, 2020
- Auto camera steering setting added.
- Support for separate inversion settings on ranged and normal camera aiming.
- Separate sensitivity for ranged aiming.
- Added ’coyote time’ for smoother and more forgiving platforming.
- Dodge cancelling for more responsive combat.
- Added a loading screen bar to see the progress.
- Fractional directional control in combat so that you can choose your direction in some parts of some moves, making combat much more responsive.
- Scouting Lens map radius now showing Key Graphite pickups.
- Dutch language support.
- Korean language support.
Changes and tweaks
- Removed smoothing from camera aim.
- Kicking and sliding is now always possible (also in ranged and when nothing is equipped).
- Changed quest start and end sound (is now different).
- When leaving an interior (cave or Vault) with your Scouting Lens deployed inside, it will automatically return to you.
- You can now roll and jump out of crouch.
- Slow motion effect on combat moves tweaked to make it more responsive.
- Camera collision redone for smoother camera movement, particularly in interiors.
- Garbage collect stutters reduced through implementation of incremental garbage collection, giving a much more consistent framerate.
- UI revamp with many fixes (such as overlapping quest text, long string overflow, etc.).
- Fixed text appearing with a few frames delay.
- Improved lock-on/focus camera (was often glitching and disorientating).
- Improved dialogue camera.
- Fixed Hue floating up (as if standing on a box) in certain locations after jumping.
- Fixed interacts with certain context (such as ’ignite’ and ’enter’) using incorrect string.
- Metal and wood footstep parameters added for Hue.
- Fixed ’The Crossing’ cutscene part 2 audio, because it had Alpafants sniffing through it.
- Cave entrance now drawn behind fog.
- Fixed a bunch of unlocalized strings, among others in the map menu, Vault title cards and main quest tutorials.
- Localized controls rebinding menus.
- Footstep speed parameter now scaled with animation (crouching).
- Only footwear covering feet gives ’boots’ footstep sounds now.
- Fixed totem village information UI missing after raiding villages.
- Grounded several floating assets.
- Numerous fixes for wrong speaker roles in dialogues.
- Various questing bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Numerous optimizations on all fronts.
- Fixed status modifiers overflowing and being unclear in effect in equipment UI.
- Fixed broken night visuals on village lanterns.
- Fixed waterfall and torch particles not being LODed.