Update January 19, 2021
- Addressed a number of issues with animals getting stuck while deep swimming.
- Addressed a number of issues causing swimming animals to escape the habitat.
- Tweaked animal deep swim navigation splines to have more variation.
- Fixed an issue where frame performance slowly decreases during run time as an animal keeps taking an infinite navigation path.
- Updated the following five animals’ biome preferences on their education boards.
Desert was added to
- African Wild Dog.
- Common Ostrich.
Taiga was added to
- Giant Panda.
- Formosan Black Bear.
- Updated the Capuchin Monkey education board image to reflect the IUCN change on the conservation status from Least Concern to Vulnerable.
- Fixed multiple aquatic plant items not being available in the nature menu when the Aquatic Theme filter is applied:
- Giant Rhubarb Plant.
- Lipstick Palm Tree.
- Ponytail Palm Tree.
- Titan Arum.
- Underwater Hydrilla Plant.
- Water Hyacinth Large/Medium/Small.
- Fixed the Giant Otter not being tagged on the Mud Bath Enrichment, despite being suitable via the Zoopedia.
- Fixed an issue where the Frozen Blood Pumpkins and Fruit In Ice don’t render when placed while the game is paused.
- Adjusted animal AI on using jetty bedding options.
- Animals no longer count as obstructions to lake placement, they will just be boxed on water being placed on top, hence improving the placement of water.
- Tweaked deep swimming animals scenery collision avoidance, will require existing lakes to be updated to cause the update to happen.
- Fixed issues with animal box buoyancy.
- >Tweak path vs water hit checks to allow closer placement of path to waters edge (including water against glass barrier).
- Fixed the Giant Otter female’s eyes turning completely white on certain animations.
- Fixed an issue where animals can float up walking to the side of a water filled glass barrier.
- Increased resolution on underwater feeder particles.
- Fixed issue causing animals to get stuck in place at the edge of water/land boundaries.
- Removed the word ’bear’ from the Koala description in the Zoopedia.
- Animal Talks will now end if an escaped animal comes nearby.
- Guests now break out of viewing Animal Talks if the zoo closes.
- Added height tags to Aquatic Waterfall Cliff assets.
- Fixed small gap between Climbable Branch 4m Irregular Shape and the surfaces its being placed on.
- Fixed the Spatial Data on the Painted Slate Roof Corner 2m Eave as it was not covering the whole asset.
- Aquatic Assets - Fixed painted Slate Roof Corner 1m Eave missing the Painted Wood colour flexicolour option.
- Fixed the Aquatic Habitat Large Blueprint requiring the Australia DLC.
- Fixed an issue where a scenery piece had a corrupted transform in a save, causing heavy performance issues when the game is un-paused.
- Linked up the Water Temperature Regulator dial on the asset with the generated temperature.
- Fixed Caretaker and Presenter sharing the same icon on staff room info panel while inside a staff building.
- Fixed staff room UI to correctly differentiate running costs and power costs.
- Fixed Habitat Barrier widgets from overlapping in the vertical axis.
- Fixed access to group flexi colour UI after opening edit group UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Guest Happiness Rating doesn’t dynamically update on the Guest tab in the Zoo Overview menu.
- Fixed issue an issue of giving frequent alerts that educators are spending a lot of time walking.
- Fixed an issue where the staff info panel would not open after using the workzone manager.
- Fixed an issue where locked buildings would be removed from workzones upon accessing the workzone editor.
- Fixed an issue with transport ride management price stepper not increasing at the same rate as the info panel.
- Fixed re-doing a deletion of a transport ride while ride info panel is open from causing an error.
- Renaming an animal in the management page now instantly updates the animal’s info panel.
- Various localisation fixes.
- Further crash and stability fixes.
- Performance tweaks and optimisations.