Update April 7, 2021
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a small number of animation issues where the Binturong would become misshapen.
- Fixed a dark visual issue on the side of the Binturong nose.
- Fixed an issue when animals jump into water where they would teleport to water surface.
- Fixed an issue where the female Binturong would not interact with the Tree Forager food enrichment.
- Fixed the Dhole tongue being detached from mouth before fight animation begins.
- Fixed a small number of animation issues when the Clouded Leopard used the Hammock.
- Increased the Gharial deep swimming speed slightly.
- Fixed an animation issue where animals can jerk when jumping.
- Fixed an issue where animals would rotate in the air while jumping.
- Fixed an issue where the Malayan Tapir, Proboscis Monkey and Babirusa could spawn without proper textures.
- Four new billboard assets were added for more customisability in your zoos:
- Screen Panel 1m x 1m (+ a Lit version).
- Screen Panel 2m x 2m (+ a Lit version).
- Added new Babirusa animal sign for Southeast Asia pack owners.
- Fixed the education speaker showing an override texture option.
- Fixed an issue where animals were still becoming pregnant if the ageing and birth was disabled in the sandbox settings.
- Fixed a small number of geometry issues in the following scenario reward statues:
- Bornean Orangutan.
- Giant Panda.
- Indian Rhinoceros.
- Japanese Macaque.
- Siberian Tiger.
- Fixed the Keeper not accessing the Underwater Feeder in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue when an Animal Talk point gives out a notification saying it is not accessible when it actually is.
- Added guest spawner to the help submenu.
- Replaced the old Binturong icons with new updated version.
- Added new icons for maturation and conception in timeline.
- Fixed Flexicolour palette resetting to red when selecting any shade of pure grey.
- Fixed Information boards custom tab having very little space when adding custom media due to the requirement text window below.
- General Crash Fixes.
- General performance tweaks and optimisations.