Update January 18, 2022
General Bug Fixed and Improvements
- Fixed the Red Kangaroo research not unlocking the small ball and hanging barrel enrichment items.
- Fixed the Reindeer Male animation deforming when transitioning between standing and running.
- Fixed the Capuchin Monkey’s education board from incorrectly displaying the Taiga biome icon.
- Fixed a bug where the leucistic Eurasian Lynx’s colour variation description wasn’t displayed in its info panel.
- Fixed the American Beaver occasionally displaying water VFX when walking on dry land.
- Fixed the North American Beaver occasionally falling through Beaver Pool as it approaches the water.
- Fixed a bug where the first education boost wasn’t unlocked after researching the Fire Salamander.
- Fixed animal visuals occasionally popping when exiting the burrow.
- Fixed European exhibit blueprints. They now all place with new, empty exhibit boxes.
- Fixed the European Badger Juvenile’s right cheek twitching and deforming during walking.
- Fixed the Alpine Ibex Juvenile animation clipping when using the scratching tree.
- Fixed the Alpine Ibex not nudging the small barrel feeder correctly.
- Fixed the Alpine Ibex not making any sounds when dying due to predation.
- Fixed the Alpine Ibex floating when using Goat Climbing Mountain enrichment.
- Fixed the Alpine Ibex wound tracks from not appearing.
- Fixed food not coming out of the Skittle Feeder and Dog Ball enrichment when being used by the European Badger.
- Fixed the Eurasian Lynx Juvenile lower jaw clipping into upper jaw when moving from a stand to resting.
- Fixed the musical keyboard not making any sounds while being used by the Bornean Orangutan Juvenile.
- Fixed food not coming out of the Dog Ball enrichment when being used by the Sea Lion Juvenile.
- Fixed the straw bedding textures from flickering inside the Animal Burrow.
- Guests will no longer flee from adult European Fallow Deer, making them viable for walkthrough habitats.
- Removed Dall Sheep tags from the Goat Mountain enrichment, as the species cannot use it.
- Added ’Grid’ tag to the Vertical Wooden Plank Roof Flat Quarter Circle 02.
- Fixed the Ferry Entrance’s tags to ’Grid Prop’.
- Added missing ’Small’ and ’Large’ tags to European Brass Finial Thin and Thick assets.
- Added ’Editable Text’ tag to Memorial Plaque Screens.
- Added ’Flexicolour’ tags to the Editable Memorial Plaque.
- European Fence Planter Support is now included in the research for the European scenery.
- Fixed Vista Points not saving their names.
- Fixed the non-grid Glass Modern Wall Panel pieces so they are transparent.
- Fixed the White Sage and Diamond Leaf Willow bushes rotated branches.
- Fixed flexicolour changes not applying for glass house wall panel frames.
- Fixed placement sounds on the following:
- Snow Block Wall Panels.
- Additional Light Strips.
- Bernies Bakes Blueprint.
- European Coach.
- European Mooring Posts.
- New World Decorative Lights Bulb.
- Fixed artefacts on the right leg of the Alpine Ibex rewards statues.
- Fixed the ferry door being visible through the window of ferry guest entrance.
Game Mode Scenarios
- Moved and reset the stuck vendors in Al’s Pine Zoo.
- Fixed an issue where guests would arrive to stand at an animal talk too early.
- Fixed Vet getting stuck trying to remove a dead animal.
- Fixed the Restaurant Staff in the kitchen not playing their animations while restaurant is open.
- Updated the animal camera so it will automatically switch inside a burrow when following the animal.
- Added Steam workshop tags for the Europe pack items when uploading blueprints.
- Fixing the ’favourite’ status of an animal not being consistently updated across all UI screens.
- Fixing consistency issues with how the exhibit memorial UI was sorted, now making sure favourited entries are displayed properly regardless of which column is used to sort.
- Fixed duplicate strings in some tooltips in barrier browser and terrain browser.
- In the Animal Talk and Restaurant Table linking UI, creating an empty drag selection will no longer enable the "Link/Unlink" button.
- Fixed biome filters not remaining after closing down the Zoopedia.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when manipulating a track station queue, such as moving the station exit.
- Fixed a crash when trying to play custom video on Memorial Plaque Screen after playing the same video on a standard billboard. Webm’s can now be played on Memorial Plaques normally.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when the mother of an animal born inside a burrow was sold/died.
- General stability fixes.
- General performance fixes.