Update May 3, 2021
- Updated binaries to match the latest version of Portal 2.
- Added preliminary macOS and Linux support.
- Updated credits.
- Added toggle option for developer console to the options menu.
- Streamlined the subtitle selection process. Now possible in the audio sub-menu.
- Added new subtitle languages: Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Chinese (S), Chinese (T), Thai, Bulgarian.
- Removed autosave from intro map to not override save file when accidentally starting a new game.
- Reworked autosave system, which was a possible cause for the following problems:
- Console messages like ’sv_cheats’ printing to the screen after loading a save.
- Portals appearing in the wrong timeline after loading a save.
- Fixed a bug in the hallway prior to chamber 10 where players could get stuck behind the wall panels.
- Fixed an unintended puzzle solution to chamber 13.
- Fixed a bug where a ramp panel would get stuck in chamber 15.
- Fixed a bug in chamber 17 where scripted momentum could be triggered in an unintentional way.
- Fixed a bug where players could shoot time portals in bts areas.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck inside the time portal in chamber 23.
- Removed a lot of cheese from chamber 25.
- Many small additional fixes.