Update December 16, 2021
- New dairy bull, beef bull and beef cow breeds.
- Dairy cows can now breed and will produce a calf (dairy).
- Beef cows can breed and will produce a calf (beef).
- Updated glossary addition for cows.
- Added automated milking machine.
- Added fireworks.
- Added pregnancy indicator on the animals UI.
- In the character customiser: added a Christmas hat with two colour choices, added two types of winter jackets with three colour choices each.
Temporary - these will be removed on 13th January 2022
- Temporary winter theme featuring snow and blizzards.
- Added Christmas radio station.
- You can build a Christmas tree from the blueprints booklet (up to 3 can exist in a single save).
- Christmas tree decorations can be purchased from the hardware store, when placed on a Christmas tree, a present will appear underneath every in-game day that you can open!
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join another’s game after loading.
- Fixed an instance of the game crashing when using screen capture software.
- Removed nightmare wolves from the previous temporary update.
- Fixed the lights previously not switching on in the retro farmhouse.
- When selling milk in the milk can, the unit is now detected and displayed correctly.