CHANGES AND UPDATES
Controller Vibration Settings
- Changed how controller vibration is set under Options -> Controls.
Added three Controller Vibration settings
- ’Disabled’ removes all controller vibration.
- ’Default’ only vibrates on impacts, boost activation, and explosions.
- ’All’ adds vibration for the entire duration of a boost.
Added a ’Vibration Intensity’ slider
- Slider can move between 0.00 and 3.00 in intervals of 0.10.
- Setting the slider to 0.00 disables vibration.
- Intensity settings below 0.5 may have inconsistent results across different controller types due to variance in vibration motors.
Slider numbers to recreate legacy settings
- Light: 0.5.
- Medium: 1.8.
- Heavy: 3.0.
- Fixed appearance of several Decals.
- Fixed an issue causing some maps to not appear in Online Matches since v1.74.
- Fixed Boost mutator in Spike Rush matches.
- Fixed bug with Quality filter during trade-ins.
- [Steam, Nintendo Switch] Players can now send more than three messages during a Private or Wireless Match (where applicable) when the match is paused.
Fail to load update