- Improvements to ball-bounce behavior.
- Adjustments to hitboxes for several vehicles to bring outliers more inline with other Battle-Cars.
- ESRB Rating has been lowered to "E".
- Improved Hitboxes for multiple vehicles to more accurately represent their models; specifically...
- Fixed Scarab and Grog’s hitboxes, which were not long enough.
- Fixed Breakout and Hotshot’s hitboxes, which were not wide enough.
- Fixed Batmobile and Breakout’s hitboxes, which were abnormally long.
- Fixed Gizmo, Octane, Ripper, and Scarab’s hitboxes, which were too tall.
- Fixed Dominus’ hitbox, which was not long or tall enough.
- Repaired collision issues that resulted in incorrect ball-bounce behavior in some maps.
- Additionally, the "Wasteland" Arena received collision improvements to eliminate inaccurate bounces.
- ESRB Rating has been lowered to "E" from "E10+" (this should just affect parental control settings).
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Battle-Cars to jump considerably higher than they were supposed to.