- Cross-Network Play is enabled now between Xbox One and Steam platforms.
- Multiple bug fixes.
- (PC/XB1) Cross-Network Play is available now between Xbox One and Steam platforms.
- Cross-Network Play is enabled by default. Players can disable this feature in the Misc. tab of the Options menu.
- If any player within a party has Cross-Network Play disabled, that party will only find games with players on their own platform.
- (XB1) Players from Steam platform will appear with a Rocket League shield icon on the in-game scoreboard (instead of the Psynet icon like on the other platforms).
- Leaderboards now have a platform-specific filter option that only shows rankings for the network you are playing on.
- Fixed a crash in Free Play when Reset Ball was used after scoring.
- Fixed issues preventing players from spawning when playing offline/splitscreen modes.