- Today’s update addresses stability issues on Xbox One, our new loading screens, and the invisible ball on Neo Tokyo.
- Fixed an issue where the new loading screen format was causing players to crash out of game.
- Neo Tokyo (Private Matches) no longer has an invisible ball.
- Added protections to prevent Microsoft’s new Xbox Live text filters from crashing Rocket League.
- These protections address game crashes largely related to use of in-game chat, Leaderboards, and Custom Training.
- In the future, In-game messaging will be added to notify players of when Xbox and PlayStation text filters are causing issues in Rocket League.
- When this messaging is visible, Match play will be unaffected, while in-game chat, Leaderboards, and Custom Training will have limited functionality.