- Improved performance when High Quality Shaders are disabled on the following maps.
- Aquadome, Core 707, Starbase ARC and Urban Central.
- Improved CPU performance in online play when receiving physics corrections from the game server.
- The in-game PsyNet Party invite window now sorts friends alphabetically.
- New server region added in South Africa (SAF).
- New server region hosted in Singapore (ASM).
- ASC servers are now hosted in Taiwan.
- Added more servers in Japan.
- Revised certain sounds (Impacts, Wheel Effects, Car Jumping/Dodging) for local vs. non-local players to improve clarity and readability.
- The Playlists / Find Match UI should load much more quickly than before.
- Competitive Leaver Penalties are no longer applied to players who quit after someone else has already left a competitive match.
- Replays from Urban Central that were captured before the Autumn Update will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Duplicate boost pads on Champion’s Field are no longer visible when using certain video settings.
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on Core 707 on all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate stuttering/hitching to occur and worsen over time (with V-Sync off).
- Fixed multiple crashes on Xbox.
- Fixed a rendering issue that could rarely cause corrupted textures on PS4.
- ’Batmobile’ Goal Explosion has been added to the ’Batmobile’ Premium DLC.
- Current owners: The new Goal Explosion will be added automatically to your Garage.
- ’NVIDIA GeForce’ Community Flag has been updated and renamed ’NVIDIA’.
- ’NVIDIA SHIELD’ Community Flag has been added.
- ’The Game Awards’ Community Flag has been updated.