- Please read our Spring 2018 Roadmap for more information on future features and our new Update release format!
- Competitive Season 6 ends and Competitive Season 7 begins.
- Wheels are being distributed as Season 6 Rewards.
- Victory Crate’ has been added.
- ’Victory Crate’ has been added.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Competitive Season 6
- Competitive Season 6 has ended. Titles and items will be awarded for your highest rank achieved during the season. Season 6 Rewards are custom, non-tradeable Wheels.
- Receiving the Season 6 Reward Wheels is contingent upon successful completion of Season Reward Levels.
- ’Season 6 - Bronze’.
- ’Season 6 - Silver’.
- ’Season 6 - Gold’.
- ’Season 6 - Platinum’.
- ’Season 6 - Diamond’.
- ’Season 6 - Champion’.
- Season 6 Grand Champions will also receive the ’Season 6 Grand Champion’ Title.
- We will update the appearance of the ’Season 6 - Diamond’ Wheels in a future hotfix or update.
Competitive Season 7
- Competitive Season 7 has begun.
- Season 7 brings a "soft reset" that requires you to do placement matches in each playlist to recalibrate.
- Winning half of your placement matches will land you near your previous season ranking.
- League Rankings will be temporarily empty until players complete their placement matches.
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed an issue with Party invites when the console language is set to Japanese.
- This fix may apply to any non-English standard characters outside of the Japanese language selection.
- Players will no longer receive an error message when trying to trade up the ’Maximon’ Decal for X-Devil.
- After leaving a Competitive Match early, Competitive Matchmaking ban messages now display time correctly in hours and minutes in languages other than English.