- Fixed an issue that caused stuttering in the game client when secure TCP sockets are closed down.
- Fixed an issue where Boost visual FX would (rarely) not activate correctly.
- Fixed Alpha Reward Boost appearing differently than it did before the Tournaments Update.
- Connection Quality Indicators will no longer incorrectly persist into Offline Matches or Training.
- Various wheels will no longer appear smaller than they did before the Tournaments update.
- Fixed incorrect avatars showing for players who have joined the game in-progress and/or replaced an AI bot.
- Fixed other players appearing to have the same rank as you in the post-game screen in Competitive matches.
- Fixed players being unable to remove items from a full Trade Window.
- Fixed trades failing if they contained Painted or Certified items currently equipped in a Preset.
- Common Items will no longer show as Trade Held or Untradeable in the Garage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to only send 30 frames of input per second even if the game was running at 60+.
- [Steam] HTML tags will no longer affect player names.
- Extended the range at which the volume of other cars drops off to make them more audible from further away.
- Rebalanced overall audio mix based on feedback.
- Increased the intensity of "Medium" and "Heavy" Controller Vibration.
- Wireless Xbox 360 controllers will now vibrate while boosting.
- We recommend that Xbox 360 Controller users opt for "Heavy" if they want consistent vibration while boosting.
- Server Send Rate, Client Send Rate, and Bandwidth Limit now all default to "High".
- Fixed a memory leak that could cause crashes on Nintendo Switch.