CHANGES AND UPDATES
- You can now select the ’Report Server’ button in the midgame menu to directly report a problematic game server to us for investigation.
Competitive Season 7
- Competitive Season 7 has ended. Titles and items will be awarded for your highest rank achieved during the season. Season 7 Rewards are custom, non-tradeable Player Banners and Goal.
- Receiving the Season 7 Rewards is also contingent upon successful completion of Season Reward Levels.
Reward Player Banners
- ’Season 7 - Tier 1’.
- ’Season 7 - Tier 2’.
- ’Season 7 - Tier 3’.
- ’Season 7 - Tier 4’.
- ’Season 7 - Tier 5’.
- ’Season 7 - Tier 6’.
- ’Season 7 - Tier 7’.
- Season 7 Grand Champions will also receive the ’Season 7 Grand Champion’ Title.
Reward Goal Explosions
- ’Striker Pro’.
- ’Striker Legend’.
Competitive Season 8
- Competitive Season 8 has begun.
- Season 8 brings a "soft reset" that requires you to do placement matches in each playlist to recalibrate.
- Winning half of your placement matches will land you near your previous season ranking.
- The soft reset will no longer compress Champion Tier players skill downwards. Instead, only Grand Champions will be compressed down to the top end of the Champion 3 skill range.
- League Rankings will be temporarily empty until players complete their placement matches.
- A player’s Rank now correctly displays on the post-match screen.
- Fixed an issue causing Orange team-specific Presets to incorrectly preload during matchmaking, causing them to appear late once the map loaded.
- [Xbox One] Fixed a crash/performance issue.
- Fixed Boost activation occurring one frame behind input when client runs above 60 FPS.
- Boost Audio and visual FX will no longer continue to play after boost is deactivated.
- Fixed an issue with physics state quantization that led to cars occasionally "settling" at inconsistent suspension heights (thank you to Rocket Science for reporting this).
- Improved loading performance that was causing some players (particularly on PS4) to experience stutter in the first 5-10 seconds of matches.
- Fixed players who have initiated a Forfeit Vote being unable to see the Vote to Forfeit option afterwards.
- The "Keyboard Input Acceleration Time" option is once again available in the Options - Controls menu.
- Fixed the "Favorite" button sometimes disappearing in the Garage Car Body tab.
- Fixed issues with car preview sometimes breaking when quickly switching garage tabs.
- [Switch] Improved scrolling performance when viewing items in the Garage.
- Tread glow on ’Season 3 - Star’ Wheels has been restored.
- FX on Draco Wheels have been restored.