Crates and Keys
- ’Zephyr’ Crate has been added.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Key Trading Xbox One
- Players will be able to attempt trades involving Keys on Xbox One.
- These trades will fail as we have yet to enable this feature in PsyNet.
- PsyNet is Rocket League’s backend and database system.
- We will enable Key trading on Xbox One within the next several days.
- ’Throwback Stadium’ is now an option in Exhibition Matches, Local Matches, Private Matches and Tournaments.
Performance Graphs (Steam)
- Players on Steam can now enable six different Performance Graphs.
- Performance Graph (short).
- Performance Graph (long).
- Network Graph (short).
- Network Graph (long).
- Performance: Displays FPS, Frame and GPU data.
- Network: Displays Packet, Latency and other relevant connection data.
- You can enable/disable graph display in the Options>Interface menu, or by pressing F10 on your keyboard.
- Moved Venom’s center of mass slightly back from current position to better match front of hitbox.
- Xbox, PS4 Fixed an issue causing client crash or freeze when joining a Ranked Doubles or Standard match from an end-match screen.
- Decals no longer cover Painted portions of Twinzer Car Bodies.
- Hammerhead Decal no longer covers Painted portions of Mantis Car Bodies.
- Fixed lens flare so it no longer shines through ball or trees on DFH Stadium and Beckwith Park (Midnight).
- PS4 Improved texture filtering on several maps.
- Painted Zeta Wheels now properly display in thumbnails.
- Switch Black secondary paint on Breakout Type-S no longer displays as Brown.
- Turtle Tribe Decal is now properly aligned on Octane’s roof.
- ’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Engine Audio is no longer overwritten by default Engine Audio when equipped.
- Players will no longer receive a matchmaking ban if they quit during a Goal Replay after successfully forfeiting.
- Adjusted position of front Wheels on Merc and ’70 Dodge Charger R/T to prevent Wheels clipping through the body.
- This adjustment is visual-only, will not affect Merc control or performance.