- ’Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ is now available to all players under Music Playlists.
- Monstercat Flags have been added.
- ’Hyper Potions’.
- ’Extra Life’.
- ’Kinda Funny’.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Xbox One X Enhanced with 4K and HDR
- Rocket League on Xbox One X now displays in native 4K.
- 4K support requires a 4K-capable television and compatible HDMI cable.
- Supersampling is enabled if playing on Xbox One X with a 1920x1080 display.
- HDR support has been added.
- HDR will automatically activate if:
- Your 4K TV supports HDR.
- HDR is enabled on your 4K TV.
- HDR is enabled on your Xbox One X via the "Display and Sound" settings menu.
- HDR options include.
- HDR Paper White: Adjusts how bright a paper white surface should be when HDR is enabled.
- HDR Contrast.
- Side-by-Side Visualizer: Allows you to compare when HDR is enabled vs disabled.
- Increased XP/second in Casual and Competitive Playlists by 40%.
- Increased Win Bonus from 50 to 100.
- Increased Weekly Win Bonus from two matches per day to three per day.
- Weekly maximum has increased from 14 matches to 21 matches.
- A limited number of points are now awarded for each ball hit.
- You earn two points per touch.
- Points earned per touch limited to one touch per second.
- Players who have not met the minimum point threshold needed to earn XP will now see a notification on the End Match screen.
Ranked Extra Modes Leaderboards
- Skill Leaderboards have been added for each Ranked Extra Mode.
- Each Extra Mode Leaderboard will include MMR data going back to the beginning of Season 9.
- Placement Match wins now count towards your Bronze Season Reward Level.
Crates and Keys
- Crate contents are now revealed with a new, faster unlock sequence.
- Start and End dates have been added to the Rocket Pass screen.
- New item notifications have been removed.
- Adjusted how Club colors are displayed in an Arena during a Club Match.
- [Beta Feature] You can now remap controls through Steam while playing in Big Picture Mode.
- [PlayStation 4] Game should no longer freeze when starting matchmaking.
- Fixed the ’Striker Legend’ Goal Explosion displaying as ’Striker Pro’.
- Painted ’MG-88’ and ’Mummified’ Decals now properly display on Endo.
- Fixed a bug that would give incorrect results after filtering by Most Recent.
- [Nintendo Switch] Trades involving more than 10 Keys will no longer fail.
- Rocket Pass XP Boost amount now correctly displays at the end of a match.
- Silver and Gold Season 6 Reward Wheels now correctly display on Battle-Cars.
- RLCS Decals now display all relevant details in the trade window.
- Fixed an edge near the Wasteland Blue team goal post that caused an irregular bounce.