Rocket Pass 4
- Rocket Pass 4 begins on August 28 at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 5:00 p.m. UTC.
- Weekly Challenges will remain active throughout the entire Rocket Pass.
- Example: Week 3 Challenges can be completed in Week 4, 5, and onward until the conclusion of the Rocket Pass they’re included with.
- If you purchase Rocket Pass Premium after Rocket Pass 4 has begun, you will be able to access previous week’s Premium Challenges.
Competitive Season 11 Rewards
- Competitive Season 11 has ended. Titles and items will be awarded for your highest rank achieved during the season.
- Receiving Season 11 Rewards also requires successful completion of the appropriate Season Reward Levels.
Season 11 Rewards are custom, non-tradeable Boosts
- Bronze I or higher ’Season 11 Bronze’ Boost.
- Silver I or higher ’Season 11 Silver’ Boost + lower Boost.
- Gold I or higher ’Season 11 Gold’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Platinum I or higher ’Season 11 Platinum’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Diamond I or higher ’Season 11 Diamond’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Champion I or higher ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ Boost + lower Boosts.
Grand Champion Rewards
- Competitive Soccar Grand Champion ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ In-Game Title + ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Rumble Grand Champion ’Season 11 RNG Champ’ In-Game Title + ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Dropshot Grand Champion ’Season 11 Floor Destroyer’ In-Game Title + ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Hoops Grand Champion ’Season 11 Dunk Master’ In-Game Title + ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- Snow Day Grand Champion ’Season 11 Blizzard Wizard’ In-Game Title + ’Season 11 Grand Champion’ Boost + lower Boosts.
- ’DESERT STAR’.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Competitive Season 12
- Competitive Season 12 begins.
- Season 12 brings a "soft reset" that requires you to do placement matches in each playlist to recalibrate your Rank.
- Winning half of your placement matches will land you near your previous season ranking.
- League Rankings will be temporarily empty until players complete their placement matches.
- All placement match wins count towards your Bronze Season Reward Level progress.
Certified and Painted Items
- Customization Items now display the full Paint color name inside the thumbnail (when applicable).
- This replaces the thin colored outline in the upper-right corner of the thumbnail.
- When a Customization Item is both Painted and Certified, the Paint color and Certification labels rotate at regular, two-second intervals.
New In-Game Stats
- A ’High-Five’ registers after a goal is scored by your team, and when you bump into a teammate above the goal.
- A ’Low-Five’ can only be done after a goal is scored by your team, and when you bump into a teammate at field level.
- A ’Swish Goal’ registers when your goal does not touch the rim before going into the hoop.
- Swish Goals are only available when playing the Hoops game mode.
- The game’s audio mix has been updated, including audio priority rebalancing, HDR audio, and object elevation.
- Fixed the color on the post-match XP bar for Rocket Pass Premium owners.
- Shields on ’Double Goal’ and ’Underpass’ Arenas now display the appropriate color.
- [Xbox One] Fixed a bug with the ’Slash Beam III’ Rocket Boost causing frame rate dips.
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed a bug causing supersonic ball audio to play when pushing the ball at subsonic speeds in Training.
- Adjusted Paint Finish so it no longer affects appearance of body trim on the ’Werewolf’ Battle-Car.