- Items for Complexity and Spacestation Gaming have been added to the Esports Shop item rotation.
- Monstercat (Antennae): ’Habstrakt’, ’Half an Orange’, ’Juelz’, ’Slushii’, ’Tails’, ’Throttle’, ’Tony Romera’.
- ’Farmstead (The Upside Down)’ is available in all Online Playlists.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- A ’Quick Play’ button has been added to the Play menu.
- Using Quick Play will automatically start a game search using the Playlists and Server Regions selected during your last play session.
- For new players, Quick Play will search for a 3v3 Standard match in the Casual Playlist using the Recommended server region.
Post-Game Party Up
- After a match ends, you can select ’Party Up’ in the post-game menu.
- Selecting Party Up will let your teammates know you want to form a party and continue playing together.
- If a teammate chooses Party Up before you, selecting this option will add you to that player’s party.
Team-Colored Boost Meter
- This is a new option that can be toggled on and off under Options > Interface > Team-Colored Boost Meter.
- When turned on, your Boost Meter’s background color will change to your team color.
- Custom team colors are supported, as is Colorblind Mode.
Refreshed News Panel
- The News Panel has been redesigned.
- Any new news will put the News Panel in the open position when you start the game.
- You can toggle the News Panel open and closed using X (Nintendo Switch) / Triangle (PlayStation 4) / or Y (Xbox One).
- [Farmstead] Arena framework no longer obscures view of the ball when Invisible Goalposts are enabled.
- Player Cam in Spectator Mode now works as intended.
- Fixed a stability issue with rapidly scrolling through the Preset list in the post-game lobby.
- Guardian GXT holographic trim now changes with Paint Finish.
- Fixed a bug with the Rear View Camera angle not working during Goal Replays or on Victory Screens.
- Ball indicator now works correctly on Throwback Arena.
- Animation for Special Edition Wheels no longer resets while previewing other equipped items in the Garage.
- Adjusted alignment on the ’Plosion’ Decal for Mudcat GXT.
- Decals on the default Mudcat GXT Car Body now tied to Accent Color in Paint Finish.
- Main Menu’s bottom UI no longer present in certain menus after selecting the "Open Now" option.