- The NFL Super Bowl LV Celebration starts February 2 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC. The event includes:
- The new Gridiron LTM will be available as a Casual Playlist.
- New Challenges will be available this week. Completing Challenges will unlock new NFL-themed items and XP bonuses.
- The NFL Fan Pack will return to the Item Shop February 2 through February 8.
- A new Fennec Decal is now available to purchase for all 18 teams in the Esports Shop.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Based on community feedback, an ’Effect Intensity’ drop-down has been added to Settings > Video.
- Default: All Arena effects operate normally.
- Flashing lights and pulsing effects are disabled.
- Moving effects, lights, and background visuals are reduced or disabled.
- Background light brightness/intensity reduced (where appropriate).
- Music visualization is disabled.
- Effect Intensity settings only apply to the ’Neon Fields’ Arena.
- Pro Tiers: Starting with v1.91, Pro Tiers purchase eligibility will depend on a player’s Rocket Pass Tier at the time of purchase.
- Players at Tiers 1-40 can purchase any Tier bundle.
- Players at Tiers 41-58 can purchase up to 12 Tiers.
- Players at Tiers 59-64 can purchase up to 6 Tiers.
- Players at Tiers 65-69 can purchase one Tier at a time.
- Players at Tiers 70 or above can still unlock Pro Tiers via progression.
- Rocket Pass Premium: Players on the free Rocket Pass track at Tier 59 or higher will be able to purchase Rocket Pass Premium, but will not be able to purchase the Premium + 12 Tiers bundle.
- In both cases, ineligible players who try to purchase a Premium or Tier Bundle will see an error message.
- Fixed a display error with the Free Challenges not being counted properly.
- Tournament Rewards earned on different platforms can now be traded in together.
- [Nintendo Switch] Item Shop menu correctly displays the Featured Tab when first selected.
- [PlayStation, Xbox] Fixed several crash/freeze scenarios involving linked accounts and/or splitscreen Exhibition Matches.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to trade single Credits.
- [PC] Event banners on the Main Menu will now open the Challenges Menu as intended.
- Fixed appearance of DigiGlobe and HoloData Goal Explosions in Hoops.
- The MVP’s Player Anthem will play even if the other team leaves or forfeits.
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed a bug with track resets in music playlists.
- Bringing up a music playlist with a keyboard no longer skips the current song.
- Fixed a bug with Player 2 Quick Chat in splitscreen.