- Implemented ban system for players who alter game files to give unfair advantage in online play.
- Multiple outstanding bugs have been fixed.
- Implemented automatic ban system associated with players who delete content from their game files to avoid competitive matchmaking in certain arenas.
- Skill Rating calculation has been fixed on the League Rankings screen and now accurately reflects your MMR.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ranked Reconnect popup to appear improperly during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose input in the Muting menu.
- Competitive games are now properly labeled on the in-game score card.
- Players will no longer incorrectly appear to be in a party on the scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Ballcam to be enabled/disabled erroneously in the post game screen.
- (PS4) Players can once again view their old replay files.
- (PS4) Text Chat keybinding has returned to the Controls menu.
- (PC) Fixed an issue that displayed party members cars incorrectly in the main menu.
- (PC) Fixed an issue with how the Max FPS slider capped framerate.
- (PC) Fixed an issue causing users with large Steam Friend Lists to experience graphical hitches.