Update October 26, 2020
- Takes 25% less damage compared to other Neighbor Classes.
- The Butcher is slower than other Neighbor Classes.
- Has more stamina than other Neighbor Classes.
- Hook: The Neighbor throws a meat hook that pulls up kids and objects, and can interact with the environment.
- Pathfinder: The Neighbor sees the traces that the children leave in the air and can track them by these tracks.
- Fake Crow: Creates a fake crow that prevents children from looking for keys.
- Halloween decorations.
- Added Level of Detail for items.
- Added animation optimizations.
- New animation for opening doors, bedside tables and bars; Added randomization fort he angles of rotation for the doors.
- Added glue effect on legs.
- Sounds improved, changed the sounds for footsteps, broken glass, impacts of objects.
- Fixed a bug with playing background music.
- Added new background music.
- Added new materials to the Level Editor.
- Improved animation for the Neighbor’s bars.
- Neighbor’s bars are placed on 2 and 3 levels.
- Changed the algorithm for spawning objects, now they spawn less and in more logical places.
- Fixed key cards spawn; Several key cards will not be spawned in the same place now.
- Shotting rate slowed down on the animation.
- Added a technical cooldown of 0.25s to reduce spam.
- Added power shoot, when you aiming more than 0.6s. (POWER: 25 damage, 1.5s, 0.8 speed | DEFAULT: 5 damage, 0.3s, 0.6 speed).
- Increased speed up duration from 3s to 5s.
- Removed increased base speed from combo hits.
- Increased base speed from 4.5 to 4.65.
- Progress of Counter Strike now resets when knocked.
- Reduced base speed from 4.5 to 4.4.
- Reduced base speed from 4.5 to 4.35.
- Increased base speed from 4.5 to 4.6.
- Increased base speed from 4.5 to 4.55.
- Increased base speed from 4.2 to 4.4.
- Increased slow from smoke bomb to 0.5.
- Reduced damage from smoke bomb.
- Reduce volume of footsteps in Item form while running from 0.5 to 0.3.
- Rage is no longer stacked when a kid is knocked out of the Neighbor’s hands.
- Increased trap placing speed from 0.25 to 1.5.
- Increased trap cooldown from 3 to 5 seconds.
- Increased trap stun duration from 8 to 12 seconds.