Update March 22, 2021
New player reporting system!
- You now have the ability to send player reports in-game.
- You may make up to five reports a day.
- You cannot report yourself.
- Scary Neighbor: reduced the number of hits taken for Rage activation from 6 to 5. Increased Bear Trap duration from 12 to 15 seconds.
- Clown Neighbor: reduced slow from Smoke Bomb from 0.5 to 0.75.
- Butcher Neighbor: reduced Meat Hook cooldown from 10 to 7 seconds.
- When playing as the Neighbor, you can now see keycard doors and their status on your radar. Whenever someone opens a keycard door it’s also highlighted for the Neighbor.
- Clown Neighbor can now Camouflage into any object, as well as turn into another object while in Camouflage.
- Brave’s Counter-Strike is now reset after being caught in any scenario.
- Leader’s time to charge Team Work reduced from 12 minutes to 8.
Other general updates
- New End User License agreement screen with Terms of Service on login.
- Note! Terms of service must be accepted to continue to lobby.
- Daily Quests are not available for players with an active penalty.
- Level Editor - general performance updates.
- Snow has been removed from all maps, goodbye frosty!