Update April 30, 2021
Changes and fixes
- New customizations.
- Fixed the Butcher’s Hook end-game issue (no more glitches in the next sessions!).
- Fixed the Inventor’s Craft Wheel vs. Transform into the Neighbor issue.
- Improved networking.
- Fixed some of the legacy maps visuals.
- FIxed legacy maps collision mechanics.
- Game mode selector for your custom maps (choose any brawl you want!).
- New mode-related items.
- New wall tiles (blocked door, bricked door).
- New floor and base tiles (Beware of the Lava!).
- New tile painting mechanics (hold ’Shift’ to paint a single tile).
- Deselect currently selected tile/object (click it once again!).
- Switch between categories with mouse wheel.
- New tile positioning and targeting mechanics.
- Fixed a lot of item placing glitches (wires, rooftops, stairs, walls... well, lots of them).
- Fixed wire nodes recursion crash.
- Fixed several backward compatibility issues with complicated legacy maps.