Update October 15, 2020
- Add the Recruiter who can save and hire full team loadouts.
- Added new character class: The Chef. Use his menu to cook up your spare resources into team buffs!
- Added The Wizard’s Oddity shop which brings a number of later-game upgrades such as free dungeon warps, the floors-per-hour counter, and more!
- Added Spanish language selection.
- The Item Compendium will now show how many of each item you own.
- Increased chance of rare ore above level 5k.
- Blademaster’s Dual Strike now has 1 turn of cooldown instead of exhausting the character for one turn.
- Huntress’ Leader skill now also reduces team skill cooldowns by 1.
- Huntress damage bonus limit increased from 500 to 1000. Huntress damage bonus per capture increased from .02 to 1.
- Added a 10k warp increment above level 20k.
- Reduced Ossein Armor’s base DR from 15 to 5, Gave 15 base DR to the platinum armor. Reduced plat armor’s hp boost% to 5.
- Increased base spawn rate of red smithing crystals from 1/40 to 1/35.
- The blacksmith will stock between 1 and 10 red crystals after dungeon level 500.
- Fixed the adventure progress timer so that hours will no longer roll into days.
- Ransack will no longer attempt to steal from the same enemy multiple times when scripted (works like Pilfer).
- Fixed a bug where "Defend" couldn’t be scripted for use in a defensive context.
- Fixed an issue where "Sharpened" was not considered a positive status effect.
- Fixed "Full Screen" overlapping with the "Apply" button in the advanced options menu (Russian only).
- Added the ability to copy an existing Soda Script.
- Added a crafting recipe for the Dark Amulet once you reach dimension 5.
- Fixed the sorting order for leveled items in the Sell and Level Item menus.
- The game will now ask you to confirm ANY purchase you wish to make with caps.