Update March 19, 2021
- Barons are less inclined to raid other barons, particularly those in the same faction during war time.
- Dukes and archons are less inclined to give away their territory when they are at or above their vassal limit.
- Dukes and archons will badger you less to give away your territory when you are at or above their vassal limit.
- Improve Relations now has a stronger effect, and lasts for longer after the assignment ends.
- Quickbar bookmarks are now saved and loaded.
- Assignments that have a fixed duration now show how many turns they have left in the assignments list.
- When making a request or demand, you now get the option to change your mind and not make either.
- The Demand action now describes the consequence of the demand not being accepted in the tooltip.
- The game now highlights that a game cannot be started because some customization settings are invalid.
- You are now told when a character in your house becomes pregnant or has a stillbirth, even if they are not closely related to you.
- Minor improvements to tutorial.
- Various text and tooltip improvements.
- Fixed bug where vassal duke was not being given the chance to react when their archon deposed them while championing a claim.
- Fixed rare crash bug when starting a new game or loading a game.
- Fixed rare game halting bug when conquering a system.
- Fixed occasional game halting bug when the character claims panel for a dead character was open.
- When a ruler dies, they are no longer tagged as an "upstart" during the death event.
- Minor fixes to story events.