Update September 3, 2021
- Reduced the level of relatedness at which people are considered kin.
- Reduced kin distance at which justice charge can be escalated.
- Reduced some of the erratic behaviour by rulers when betraying their master or rebelling.
- Reduced slightly the vicious "abandonement" spiral when a player goes into negative reputation.
- Small increase to house size limit at start of game.
- Reduced the amount of illness, reduced the probability that someone will be healed without medical attention, increased the efficacy of medical attention.
- Rebalancing of some combat tactics.
- Fixed inconsistency between predicted favours if you support a combat, and those actually awarded.
- Added Secret AND filter to Creator modding tool.
- Added Secret OR filter to Creator modding tool.
- Tweaks to text.