Update November 18, 2021
- You can now scout for potential new members to add to your house.
- It is now easier to find marriage candidates for members of your house.
- It is no longer possible to try to seduce a dead character.
- Fixed scenario where a join request in combat was still dishonorable for both accept and refuse.
- Fixed bug where selecting the Pacifists starting trait gave you the Tactical Tradition starting trait instead.
- A house member’s death will now always be shown to the player, even if their notification settings are "Lowest".
- The player will always be notified that a secret was revealed if they were aware of the secret beforehand.
- The notification that you have successfully assassinated a character will now be shown even if you have set notifications to Lowest.
- Fixes to German localization.
- Tweaks to story events, UI, tooltips.
- You can now add names for characters, star systems, and factions to the game, using a "Name List Element" inside a "Config Bundle".
- Added "Is Parent Of" filter.
- Fixed bug in "Can Be Married To" filter.
- The "Do Assign Council Member" effect now correctly predicts the dishonor from firing the previous councillor.
- The "New Character Spawner" now lets you choose the best skill of that character.
- "Add Status Event" now works on dead characters.
- Added "Fired From Council" internal event that can be hooked into by "Story Event After Internal Event for Character".
- Added "Die from Illness" flag effect.
- You can now disable createables in Core using the "Ignore Createable" element in "Config Bundle".
- Added "Is Discovery Difficulty" secret filter.
- Fixed bug with inverted choice prequisites that had no override text.