Stability & Performance
- Crashfix related to animated GUIs.
- Fixed pops checking factions daily, which was the cause of the performance issues.
- Crashfix for a weird special case when opening the resettlement screen.
- Fixed a bug when AI won’t upgrade starbases if already reached max cap for starbases.
- The AI is more willing to lower federation centralization if they are the federation president. They now care about if Cohesion and Monthly Cohesion are negative.
- Fixed _grey_grey_grey_grey... Text.
- If you pacify space crystals, roaming space crystal fleets will be neutral to you.
- The final results event for the Trade League Join Operation now reliably fires.
- You can no longer select energy or resources you don’t have access to through the top bar.
- Removed error spam due to invalid contact location with empires that have no capital. A contact location will now more reliably be found.
- No matter how hard they try, non-psionic pops are now barred from the Telepath job.
- Killing the Tiyanki Matriarch now only displeases the Galactic Community if the Tiyanki Conservation Act has actually passed.
- Tweaked a few snags.
- Dynamic flags should now make Shoulders of Giants Arc Sites "belong" to its respective user.
- Secessionist rebellions can now only happen on a planet if at least one pop has happiness.
- Added colony_event flag - and the removal of it at the end.
- Fixed so that a smaller type of the same threat pops up if it’s early in the game.
- Fixed a case where the Great Khan could be both dead and not dead at the same time.
- Fixed so the correct flag gets placed when allowing slaves again, after they’ve been banned by the galactic community.
- Marauders contact project is now removed from the situation log if you manage to contact them through other means.
- Armageddon stance once again create tomb world.
- Your anomalies will POP once again!