Update December 21, 2021
- Added light effects to all projectiles. Might remove if it costs too much performance.
- Fixed "In any game mode, the number of ships underconstruction is no longer visible".
- Fixed flaktripler doing no AOE in SP.
- Fixed shift-drag-select multiple time keeps adding units to the selection list.
- Doomed ships deaccelerate to 15 speed now while dying. This makes them die more naturally rather than stopping abrubtly.
- Doomed ships now add a random rotation upon entering doomed state.
- Uploaded the new ’lights on projectiles’ and ’deathroll’ build to the playtest build on steam for @ Backer reward role to try out.
- You can now scroll through the unlocked ships @Algor (GMT+3).
- Added icons based on used weapons to the selected unit thumbnails.
- Added healthbars to the selected unit thumbnails.
- Added icon colors based on weapon used to the selected unit thumbnails (green for anti-light weapons, red for anti-building etc).
- Styled unit thumbs more.
- Fixed Hive and Auxillum thumb.
- Added easy loadout inspection for ship thumbs (weapon type & damagetype).
- Added ’click unit thumb’ to select that particular unit.
- Made unit thumbnail Click = select single unit.
- Made unit thumbnail Shift + click = remove single unit from selection.
- Made unit thumbnail Ctrl + click = select similar units only (removes others from selection).
- Made unit thumbnail Ctrl + shift + click = remove all similar units of the clicked thumbnail from selection.
- You can now shift-leftclick to add 5 units to the build queue instead of 1.
- You can now shift-rightclick to remove 5 units to the build queue instead of 1.