Update October 6, 2020
- Save game improvements and logging.
- Performance and lots of under-the-hood improvements.
- Improved world streaming: You should no longer be able to outrun terrain or fall through the world in a PRAWN suit.
- Incremental garbage collection added to help smooth out framerate.
- Hardcore mode: Low oxygen will no longer warn you.
- Added ability to switch users from main menu.
- Rocket platform physics issues addressed.
- Fixed Lifepod ping not staying disabled on game load.
- Fixed base pillar bug.
- Fixed PRAWN suit stuck in air if built far away.
- Fixed quality issue with clouds.
- Fixed in-game status messages position to work with all languages.
- Fixed in-game menu disappearing after submitting feedback.