Update April 10, 2021
- Added version to the Main Menu.
- Added ability to toggle between 4K and HD videos to avoid cutscene stuttering on some machines.
- Added ability to change AA methods.
- Added real-time shadows to Grid Combat Characters on Epic Settings.
- Added locks to locked Nebulae.
- Added call out when players have new trophies.
- Improved loading times.
- Fixed bug where Tibold’s fight would lock if he was killed before all of the waves were deployed.
- Fixed bug where Tauri had a predefined loadout.
- Tweaked Lily’s and Killi’s toe weights.
- Fixed MC Bridge graphical glitches on low graphical settings.
- Optimized characters for MC rooms for faster loading.
- Optimized Hangar and Bar levels and sub-levels for faster loading.
- Fixed PANDORA animation desync glitch.
- Fixed issue where dialogue autoplay kept getting disabled by the forward button.
- Fixed issue where opening the dialogue log and pressing forward or autoplay would kill the UI.
- Fixed issue where being in the dialogue log while autoplay is supposed to trigger neither disables autoplay, nor continues the dialogue; now it continues dialogue when closing log.
- Fixed Lily Recruitment Premium PANDORA scene crash.
- Fixed DEMI not having eyes in the Bridge room.
- Fixed Typo in Zanderson dialogue line.
- Fixed typo in item description.
- Fixed Typo in Grid Combat detail panel description.
- Fixed Captain’s skin tone not changing in KilliAfter1.
- Disabled bloom and shadows on lowest settings.
- Unpackaged videos from main content file to reduce cutscene reading times.
- Fixed bug where one of Killi’s treasure hunt speeches would disappear, causing the game to appear soft locked.
- Fixed issue where characters couldn’t be targetted when on the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed issue where Waifus would appear to level up indefinetly during the loot screen.
- Fixed issue where PANDORA and Quest Log tutorials’ dialogue window could not be clicked causing it to appear soft locked.
- Fixed issue where Grid Combat player characters could move twice if they waited.
- Improved way Key Bindings work.
- Increased size of some UI elements to improve readibility.
- Fixed issue where mission cards were updated before missions would start.