Update November 24, 2021
- Replayable Missions (Found in the Captain’s Quarters on the tablet next to the replayable dialogue sequence archive tablet.).
- Added additional log prints to game on start to help determine cause of game crashing on startup for some users.
- Spaced out distances between planets in Syf-iliz. Was possible for the player to end up inside both interaction areas and leaving one prevents interaction with the second in Navigation.
- Made the anomaly scanned icon on the anomaly call out label more apparent in Navigation.
- Additional optimizations were made during this patch to assist with the blurry textures during dialogue sequences and in general throughout the game.
- Fixed issue where ability upgrade tiers were not accurately assigned to main characters in Grid Combat.
- Fixed issue where clicking the help prompt during dialogue sequences triggers the game to save.
- Fixed issue where if the player attempted to abort or restart a mission just before failing a mission in Grid or Space combat, this action could result in an infinite loading screen.
- Fixed issue if gamepad lost connection or the joystick inadvertently pushed could cause cursor to disappear during PANDORA mode or during the dialogue sequences.
- Fixed issue where on rare occasions two waves could spawn in at once in Grid Combat (Verris Dhalan & Ryoiki).
- Fixed issue where on rare occasions if an enemy spawned in on top of an ally the enemy would die resulting in a Fatal Error crash in Grid Combat (Verris Dhalan & Ryoiki).
- Fixed issue where the long laser beam’s movement could travel at a much higher than intended speed towards the player during the Kloi Armada Run mission in Space Combat.
- Partially fixed issue where objects would not render in Kloi Armada run due to drop in frame rate at specific areas in Space Combat.
- Fixed issue where explosions on small ships would have low res textures in Space Combat.
- Fixed issue where in some areas of the game such as Gallery, the user could not see resource values exceeding 4 digits on board Mary Celeste where resources are displayed.
- Fixed issue where Treni in App-Veger shows wrong faction on card in Navigation.
- Fixed issue where Staging Post XYR-78 in App-Veger shows wrong faction on card in Navigation.
- Fixed spelling error in CODEX entry Lanncunians in Navigation.
- Fixed lore text error in Galactic Shopper in Navigation.
- Fixed event text error in Xana in Navigation.
- Fixed lore text errors in Marmani in Navigation.
- Fixed punctuation error in T-51420 in Navigation.
- Fixed event text error in Gault-57 in Navigation.
- Fixed lore text error in Nebulast in Navigation.
- Fixed lore text error in Halcyonaera in Navigation.
- Fixed event text error in Halcyonaera in Navigation.
- Fixed lore text errors in Veris Dhalan in Navigation.
- Fixed lore text errors in Oshry’s Diner in Navigation.
- Fixed event text error in Aeleria in Navigation.
- Fixed event text error in Kuriualo in Navigation.
- Fixed text error in Archives for Killi’s Vengeance (this also fixes the text error if this section was loaded from the save slot) on board Mary Celeste.
- Fixed text error for Killi’s pose in Gallery.
- Fixed speech bubble text, now reads, vagometer.