Update May 11, 2021
Additions and changes
- Added Japanese.
- Added 10 more save slots.
- Added VSync option to the LimitFPS game option.
- Hightech easel now has a button to reset rotations.
- Minor rendering improvements for some brushes’ head.
- Adjusted cursor speed in menus.
- Adjusted movement and rotation forces of the objects being grabbed and moved by the player.
- Much less buggy bobblehead physics.
- Fixed stencils could prevent paint from drying, even after being detached.
- Fixed some tools FXs (such as the smoke after using the blowtorch) would suddenly disappear if the player switched for another tool.
- Snapping objects (such as a canvas on an easel) should now be better at finding the closest angle.
- Player now always properly recovered if glitched out of the studio.
- Fixed the head of the standard brush could sometimes become invisible.
- Fixed couldn’t use a gamepad in the main menu (after game launch) without having at least one mouse click first.
- Fixed stencils clipping when overlapping.
- Fixed could send 2 paintings for the same commission by using both terminals at the same time.
- Fixed using the simple ’Save’ button would unpause the game while still having the menu overlay opened.
- Fixed some saves would not load properly after the last update.