Update July 9, 2021
- Added in Confronting Dynus Withergate quest line (up to part 4).
- Added access to Withergate forests and Withergate castle.
- Time no longer passes during cutscenes in single player.
- Added second walk path for most NPCs.
- Added a handful of sound effects.
- Large balance tuning to all professions.
- Added more items to sale stands.
- Balanced all quests.
- Increased spawn rate of chests in mines.
- Improved performance of Withergate maps.
- Fixed day 28 pass out bug.
- Fixed some layering issues on player farm.
- Fixed some issues causing enemies to not despawn in multiplayer.
- Fixed some black screen bugs caused by 32 bit version of game.
- Fixed some crops resetting stages overnight (lettuce/withergate crops).
- Fixed several inventory/chest bugs.
- Fixed major bug in multiplayer that could desync deleting decorations (or possibly delete houses).
- Fixed a lot of NPC dialogue and hangouts not working.
- Fixed lots of small quest defects.
- Fixed some issues with corrupt save files.
- Fixed many map dects and colliders that could cause you to get stuck.
- Fixed several skill nodes not working as intended.
- Fixed several NPC walk paths not working.
- Fixed lots of minor bugs.