Update August 25, 2021
- Improved stability of multiplayer.
- Reduced disconnections in multiplayer.
- Fixed the issue causing inventories to be wiped from disconnecting.
- Removed automatic 10 second timeout from connecting and replaced with a button instead.
- Fixed pass out days on increments of day 28 starting past day 112.
- Improved perfomance slightly, especially at the player farm.
- Fixed some dialogue from NPC not giving keepsakes.
- Fixed some crafting bugs causing a crafter to not work overnight.
- Fixed quests taking armor off players or take different quality items.
- Removed tiles being placed on beach.
- Fixed some decorations sinking into ground on beach.
- Cutscenes now dismount players (including hangouts).
- Fixed platforming to be more reliable.
- Fixed dozens of small issues with clothings, decorations, and UI elements.
- Added +1,+5,Max buttons to crafting tables.