- Added Master and Journey to command line options for the dedicated server.
- Ghosts should now be more likley to despawn, and reduced the conditions which allow them to spawn as well as the maximum number of them.
- Error logging should no longer create large DMP data files when the game crashes (We no longer use them).
- Added some protection to ensure world gen works for users using different language PCs, but we are still investigating a more thorough fix.
- Fixed a number of issues where Terraria tries to make or modify folders, but User Side PC permissions prevented it from doing so, leading to crashes/errors.
- Fixed a crash relating sound initialization.
- Fixed a few autostart errors for the server.
- Fixed an issue with kicking players not actually being fully removed, preventing players from rejoining.
- Demon Altars can no longer spawn on rare configurations of adjacent cacti, which would crash the world if they were hit.
- Coins no longer have a sell value.
- Fixed an issue where Map Scale was impossibly low, resulting in some map related issues.