- Fixed an issue where MP3s used for replacing Music tracks would not loop.
- Fixed an issue where replaced Music tracks would be significantly louder than normal tracks.
- Fixed an issue where replacing Music tracks did not work on Mac (and possibly Linux as well, unconfirmed).
- Fixed a text issue in the Workshop Upload menu that showed debug text for the "Other" tag.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Title Bar messages from being changed by Resource Packs.
- Changed Striking Moment’s Buff text to reflect that it actually adds 400% damage (500% total) rather than adding 500%.
- Fixed an loading issue with XNB assets in Resource Packs that prevented them from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where Bubble Blocks could not be used as the walls for player-spawn houses.
- Fixed a typo in Dune world generation in regards to their position with Snow biomes.
- Fixed some minor grammatical and capitalization issues.
- Changed the Worldgen Menu to properly indicate that you CAN rename your worlds (as this changed in 1.4.2).
- Fixed an issue where Luminite Ore and Bricks made "Dirt" thud sounds when mined, instead of ore/metal sounds.
- Fixed an issue where Doors, Trap Doors, and Tall Gates could render a house invalid if they were open.