- Fixed an issue where Abigail’s Flower would not visually sync on servers when it grew (rendering it invisible until you rejoined).
- Deerclops now properly drops money.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by Jungle Mimics.
- Fixed an issue with Crystal Serpent being held unusually by the player.
- Fixed an issue where Plantero’s Sombrero was poofing when turning Blood and Gore off.
- Removing an accidental second Garland recipe.
- Fixed a duplication exploit.
- Fixed an issue that caused some OGG files in Resource Packs not to loop properly.
- Fixed an issue where the player using a Stormbow did not visually "fire upwards".
- Attempted a fix for issues where slow-joining players could die to Darkness while joining servers.
- Fixed an issue where interacting Pylons from beneath had a different range than the actual teleportation-allowed range.
- Fixed cases of plates & logic sensors not properly being removed from the world when mined.
- Fixed Seasonal Bunnies not having the surface tag in bestiary.
- Fixed Frozen Zombie and Wolf not showing Snow Biome in bestiary.
- Deerclops & Ice Golem now correctly use the rain tag in bestiary.
- Fixed inconsistent order of surface and time Bestiary tags.
- Fixed a certain exploit.
- Fixed potential issue with Deerclops insanity in multiplaye.
- Trying to play corrupted cloud worlds should no longer crash the game.
- Increased Abigail’s Flower spawnrate by 33%.
- Abigail can now only hit up to 3 enemies at once per "attack". This cap increases by 1 for every 2 extra minion slots expended on her (3 minions = 4, 5 minions = 5, etc).
- Deerclops is now immune to Confusion.
- Deerclops contact damage and his cold projectiles are now affected by Warmth Potion.
- Truffle Worms no longer take damage from hostile NPCs or projectiles.