- Fixed (again) Abigail’s Flower growth not appearing on servers, requiring players to log in again to see it.
- Fixed Journey Mode’s Enemy Spawn Rate settings being reset on leaving a server.
- Fixed an issue where Don’t Starve seed darkness would cause unnatural black squares in the sky, and make certain biomes too bright at night.
- Fixed Resource Packs from Steam Workshop not always showing their workshop tag properly.
- Corrupt players will now list their origin instead of corrupt text, if they can.
- Corrupt worlds will no longer crash world selection.
- Changed corrupt entries to have a gray title, from a red title.
- Fixed rare crash related to favorited cloud entries.
- Fixed Bat Bat not healing on killing blows.
- Fixed slowdown when leaving the housing window up for a REALLY long time.
- Fixed an issue where changing Hunger status on DST worlds would delete certain buffs.
- The Nurse will no longer try to "heal" a number of positive buffs.
- Fixed certain cases that allowed users to able to upload resource packs they’ve downloaded from the workshop.
- Fixed an item duplication exploit.
- Fixed certain projectiles resetting npc’s immunity for other projectiles wrongfully.
- Fixed serverconfig.txt generated worlds not setting special seed data properly.
- Increase base speed by 33% (3->4).
- Decrease speed growth per minion from 1.5 to 1.4 (ends at exactly the same value at 11-minion).
- Improve base acceleration by 10%.
- Decrease acceleration growth from 2 to 1.75 (maxes out at the same minion count).
- Decrease Use Time from 20 to 17.
- Increase size from 1 to 1.2 (makes her 20% bigger).
- Increase Axe power from 25 to 30.
- Increase duration of projectile by 50%.
- Increase pierce count from 10->12.
- Increase speed from "7" to "8".
- Increase damage by 1.
- Decrease Use Time from 24 to 15.
- Increase shot speed from 11 to 14.
- Increase projectile speed from 8.5 to 12.5.
- Increase Use Time from 30 to 45.
- Increase damage from 18 to 31.
- Increase size from 1 to 1.15 (15% bigger).
- Now steals 1 Life per swing, on hit.
- Hitting an enemy embeds a damaging spike.
- Each spike deals 3 DPS for 9 seconds.
- You can stack up to 5 spikes on each enemy.
- New feature: killing enemies will grant a short burst of Life Regen.
- Increase damage from 50 to 58.
- Increase size from 1 to 1.2 (20% bigger).
- Sauteed Frog Legs - Adjusted from 10 Minutes of Plenty Satisfied to 10 Minutes of Well Fed.
- Froggle Bunwich - Adjusted from 8 Minutes of Exquisitely Stuffed to 8 Minutes of Plenty Satisfied.