Update April 18, 2021
- Added Workers.
- Added Worker Tasks for Mine.
- Added Worker Tasks for Museum.
- Added Worker Tasks for Factory.
- Added Worker Tasks for Power Plant.
- Added Worker Tasks for Laboratory.
- Added Worker Tasks for Construction Firm.
- Added attack range indicator.
- Added setting to reduce the maximum amount of pixel lights.
- Added tooltip to boss upgrades to indicate that previous tier is required.
- Added tooltips to Mine rewards and depth.
- Added Cyrillic character support.
- Added step counter to Trading Post tutorial.
- Added more random lines to Dr. Cubical hints.
- Added AI function "Ternary: int".
- Added AI function "Ternary: double".
- Added AI function "Ternary: string".
- Added AI function "Ternary: vector2".
- UI now scales better in aspect ratios other than 16:9.
- Hammers are now craftable.
- AI can now craft hammers.
- AI functions in sub-menus are now sorted alphabetically.
- Reset button in Trading Post is not visible during the tutorial to avoid confusion.
- Resource drops in Town stats menu is now displayed as a factor.
- Contract bonus for resource drops is now localized in the Town stats UI.
- Deleting an AI script now deletes all active script instances of that script.
- Changed icon of Tower Customization.
- Change icon of favor conversion Town Perk.
- Moved e60 resource infinity perk to military tier 14.
- Fixed dialogs being affected by time scale.
- Fixed mine drilling not continuing while the game is closed.
- Fixed mine layers not correctly handling offline time.
- Fixed exit confirmation dialog from opening multiple times.
- Fixed depleted container in Power Plant now showing as empty.
- Fixed nature experiment day/night tooltip.
- Fixed typo in Trading Post crates help.
- Fixed missing Tower Testing help page.
- Fixed negative respawn time after internal crash.
- Fixed AI toggle hotkey not being updated in the Headquarters after changing it in the settings.
- Fixed AI being able to put items into an occupied machine.
- Fixed AI crafting consuming only 1 hammer when the recipe involved more than one.
- Fixed AI int/double function input UI sometimes crashing due to a parsing error.