Update May 24, 2021
- Added progress bar for offline progress calculation.
- Added warning when importing a blueprint in the Headquarters.
- Added warning when importing an AI script in the Workshop.
- Added hotkey to sell Power Stones.
- Added hotkey to trash item in Factory.
- Added remaining processing time to Factory machines.
- Added thousand separators (comma) to highscore in Tower Testing examination screen.
- Added delete script confirmation dialog.
- Added delete blueprint confirmation dialog.
- Added exit to main menu confirmation dialog.
- Added element to enemy info window.
- Added AI action ’Factory: Trash’.
- Changed button to unset hotkeys to ’backspace’ (previously ’delete’).
- Hotkey for rotating Town Assets can now be changed.
- Empty blueprints can no longer be imported in the Workshop.
- Quantum Defense now only triggers when the tower receives equal or more than 0.01 damage.
- Pressing esc in the script editor now closes the script editor instead of the Headquarters.
- AI learning overlay now updates hotkey on reopening.
- Fixed modules draining energy even if their trigger condition is not met.
- Fixed Titanium Hull not scaling from T5 to T6.
- Fixed damage text wrapping in enemy info window.
- Fixed deleting blueprints in Workshop sometimes leading to a broken UI.
- Fixed being able to unlock infinity stones after the round has ended.
- Fixed Museum boosts not updating after using infinity perk.
- Disabled 2nd floor to Factory -> don’t use it if you’re on B3 as it might lock your savegame in the future.
- Fixed era divider not working.