Update June 7, 2021
- Added option to show module description in-game via a tooltip.
- Added option to auto-save during Tower Testing.
- Added hotkey to switch between coils in electricity experiment (A/D or left-/right-arrow).
- Added tooltips to town perks.
- Added "hits taken" to Tower Testing statistics.
- Added option to pause individual workers.
- Added worker task for freezing water in the water experiment.
- Added worker tasks for upgrading modules during Tower Testing with xp.
- Added worker tasks for upgrading modules during Tower Testing with gems.
- Added worker tasks to upgrade era dividers.
- Added AI function ’Restart Tower Testing’.
- Hammers are now stackable.
- Highest damage taken statistic now properly shows the first decimal if the highest damage was below 1.
- Importing AI scripts now shows required RAM if importing failed.
- Tower attack cycle is not handled via a coroutine anymore.
- Improved projectile handling (slightly increases performance).
- Artifact research time and duration is now a double instead of a float.
- Refining time display now goes up to 99999.
- Shard amount in Mine is now formatted based on chosen number format.
- Item count for items being processed in machines is now formatted based on the chosen number format.
- Fixed very large machine processing duration numbers not updating properly.
- Fixed wording in shipyard infinity perk.
- Fixed exotic producer achievement not being unlocked.
- Fixed >999 in Factory still being displayed during refining.
- Minor changes to aoe module effects.
- Improved scene transition before offline processing start.