Update September 13, 2021
- The Shipyard has been reworked.
- Added Shipyard tutorial.
- Added global boosts.
- Added AI action ’Mine: delete cluster’.
- Added AI function ’Mine: cluster count’.
- Xp can now be gathered infinitely after reaching max. Town level.
- Fixed Factory item mass.
- Fixed fabricator wasting a bit of mass when fabricating.
- Fixed ship sometimes not rendering.
- Fixed typo in dr. cubical hint.
- Fixed a bunch of other typos.
- Fixed module level/tier preview only visible in the stats tab and not in the info tab.
- Fixed rounding of gems rewarded from military prestige.
- Fixed hotkeys trigger module upgrade while renaming blueprint.
- Fixed esc closing the Workshop while the upgrade module dialog is still active.
- Fixed infinity perks not refreshing if their condition to use them becomes fullfilled.
- Fixed infinity stone unlock requirements not refreshing while the UI is active.
- Fixed enemy stats window closing again if the exit button is on the same position as the enemy.
- Fixed saplings not being countable or craftable by the facility AI.
- Fixed ’force good weather’ not choosing the ideal Shipyard temperature.
- Fixed town xp getting rounded too early.
- Added custom logging system.
- Fixed items still showing in nexus inventory if quantity is 0.
- Fixed Shipyard tutorial overlay not scaling with resolution.