Update March 5, 2021
- Added AI learning feature (WIP).
- Added tooltip to pause button.
- Added tooltips for buildings in the Construction Firm.
- Added tooltip to in-game exit button.
- Added tooltip to tower testing timers.
- Added next/previous buttons to boss selection.
- Added option to toggle tooltips on/off.
- Added option for double vsync.
- Added AI impulses for ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ keys.
- Added AI function (’Slider’).
- Added AI function (’Scrollrect’).
- Added AI function (’Get Module Cooldown’).
- Refactored options menu.
- Refactored tower testing exit dialog.
- Moved exit button of buildings to the top right.
- Options menu is now procedural generated which makes it easier to add new options.
- Adjusted a few default option values.
- Adjusted value ranges and dropdown settings of a few option entries.
- Resolution settings are now global and save game independent.
- Audio settings are now global and save game independent.
- Changed datatype of drill fuel from float to double to prevent precision issues.
- Changed pause button icon when game is paused.
- Selected region, game mode and difficulty are now being saved.
- Selected game mode and difficulty stay the same if unlocked when switching region.
- Selected difficulty stays the same if unlocked when switching game mode.
- Boss upgrades of higher tiers are now locked instead of "see-through" until lower tier upgrades have been purchased.
- Fixed resource displays sometimes not updating when notation has been changed.
- Fixed being able to pin locked recipes inside the Factory.
- Fixed pinned ore lumps not being saved after chemical lumps has been unlocked.
- Fixed tooltips for disabled buttons in Factory.
- Fixed tooltips not refreshing when inserting an item in a recipe item preview slot in Factory.
- Fixed UV artifacts (weird lines) for Factory items on certain resolutions by adding a 1px gap between items.
- Fixed AI not searching through crafting grid when looking for machine input.
- Fixed idle statistics not updating when round auto-restarts.
- Fixed infinity hp/dmg multipliers not being factored in in the enemy stats display.
- Fixed new bounds and no bounds description.
- Fixed some typos.