Update April 12, 2021
Bugs & Crashes
- Fixed 2 crashes occuring with Astral Retribution.
- Fixed a crash when receiving too much damage, also causing FPS drops.
- Fixed a bug where some Legendary items would show a £ instead of their actual stat.
- Fixed a bug where you could not purchase Skills with Slorm if you had the exact number of Slorm required.
- You should no longer be stuck by environment when trying to reach Bryan’s Portal.
- Slormites Found are now properly shown at the end of an Expedition.
- Fragments now display the proper icon on the Minimap.
- Debuffs on enemies should no longer be cut on high resolution screens (untested, let me know).
- Upgrades and Passives should no longer be active if you no longer have the requirement due to unequiping gear.
- Thorns should now properly hit all enemies even when multiple enemies are all hitting at once.
- You can no longer unlock Adam Nostrus’ Primordial Reaper by reaching level 100 with any Primordial Reaper.
- Synergies can no longer be infinitely stacked between each other.
- Your Character should no longer keep moving when Click to Move is enabled.
- Menus should now be accessible on any sort of screen resolution.
The Mighty Knight
- Whirlwind now triggers Astral Retribution and Astral Meteor from Elder Retribution.
The Mischievous Mage
- Arcane Breach’s Violent Contact now properly deals Increased Damage to every enemy hit.
- Arcane Breach’s Evergrowing Portal can no longer occur more than 10 times (Individually).
- Polyvalent Caster should now properly work.
- Diversify should now properly work (and stop giving you tons of projectiles).
The Fierce Huntress
- Wandering Arrow should no longer prevent you from losing Bryan’s Circle of Protection.
- You can no longer be unkillable while using Life Regeneration and Totems of Renewal.
- Void Arrow’s charge now properly ends when being stunned.
- Endless Quiver should now properly work on Void Arrow.
- Endless Quiver should no longer increase Rain of Arrow’s Mana cost.
- UI: The Delighted Mechanic should no longer be offseted.
- Primordial Vindictive Slam’s Holy Ground no longer benefit from Vindictive Slam’s Increased Area Size.
- Goldscourge should now properly count and add Goldus.
- Reaper of the Sleepy-Butterfly should now display correct informations in the tooltip.
- The Primal Ancient Ancestral Legacy’s Elemental Fervor should no longer stack.
- Bravery Rank 30: should no longer work when equipping/unequipping gear.
- Typos... Typos everywhere!
- A bunch of other bugs should be fixed based on some general changes made to the game.
- I also probably broke a few things.
Quality of Life Changes
- You can now active Area of Effect & Totems Rapidcast (and no longer have the option to Aim - toggled off by default).
- You now have an option to auto-pick up Crafting Materials (toggled off by default).
- (Also added an animation when you pick up Equipment or Materials).
- You can now see the Level of your Item on your Item!
- If you’re at max level, the XP of your Reaper is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- You can no longer right-click to Salvage an Item (will result in less accidental salvages).
- You can now right click on an Item at Friedrich’s or Rick’s menu to equip it back to its slot.
- Equipment is now automatically reequipped (or put back to your inventory) upon leaving Rick or Friedrich’s Menu.
- You can now UNLOCK stats you’ve previously locked to your equipment, at Friedrich’s.